Labor Day... its off to the beach of coarse!
We were invited to join our cousins at the beach today! We are earlybirds- we got there at 7:30am and left about 3pm. One of the families already left before this picture was taken, so it's not everybody. We had lots of fun with very little burns!
Today was actually our first time to go to the beach this summer. We simply have been so busy!
Bryson has so much fun being there with all the Becky's cousins/ uncles who are his age. This is him on his bougie board waiting for high tide.
5 comments:
Brave hitting the beach on a holiday weekend...glad you had fun.
I love the beach! It looks like it was a little gloomy that day, I hope it was nice:)
Saturday was so hot. The beach looked like the place to be! Of course, it looks like a lot of people thought so too!
How fun! It is always nice to be able to do something with the whole family especially something like that.
Awesome photo--it was so great to be there with you guys! I promise I won't bring my cutting projects to the next get-together. :0) --Jen
Post a Comment