Saturday, September 13, 2008

Girls Night Out! Boys Night In...

Becky went out with two of her sisters-in-law tonight, Janae & Juliet, to the Stampede in Temecula. It's a countryline dancing place. We've been into that lately and are slowly attemping to learn a few of the dances. We pretty much have the easy ones down and then have fun looking like .... how do you say it nicely ... "beginners" out on the dance floor for the intermediate to difficult dances. I have a lot of respect for good dancers. Its lots of fun and I would like to take professional classes someday in all types of music!

4 comments:

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

I love your hair. It looks great!

dnbwilkesfamily said...

Sounds like fun! Next time you go you will have to let me know. I would love to go country dancing!

Caldwell said...

Missed you at the GNO last night...

Seth and Cindy Teague said...

You've been tagged! Check my blog for details.