Invitation Only Party...
Bryson and I always try to invite the new couples in our ward over for dinner to get to know them, but this last couple of months, our ward had 5 new couples move in! So we invited all the young couples over so we could all get to know each other. There are 3 couples that didn't come, but this is us playing Catch Phrase. We also played Loopin' Louis, The Newlywed Game, and 10 Fingers Up. We planned games that made everyone talk, so we could learn more about one another. We had lots of fun and made some new friends!
6 comments:
Thanks for inviting us Becky, it was way fun! We love socializing with other couples:)
What a great idea! How fun.
Sounds like you guys had fun. I'm glad there are some new couples in the ward. It's always fun to meet new people!
What? Dinner with all those people...you could have served turkey!!!
Darn...well, the weather is beautiful today so we need to make a plan to get that beast out of my freezer.
That night was fun. Even though the girls so should have won catchphrase! lol. Cute blog by the way. I love your playlist! (Michael Buble, he's my favorite!)
Ok, so my comment didn't post yesterday, but what I said was that it looks like you'll have to start your own Young Married Couple Activities in your ward like in ours.
Post a Comment