Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Birthday Bash!

We've decided to start out own blog! I can not speak for Bryson, but I am a terrible journal writer, but since at the end of each year, I can print out our blog, this becomes our journal because I LOVE posting photos and sharing our family memories with our friends and family! It's a fun alternative! And what's a better way to start a new adventure, then with a birthday bash! Last week was Bryson's birthday! Yea! The celebration started by taken the Cub Scout Bears to a 66ers baseball game and ended with a family and friends gathering at a park with a BBQ, softball, and the best of all - Glow in the Dark Ultimate Frizbee! We love spending time with family and friends. We hope you enjoy our blog and we hope this will help all of us keep updated on significant events in each others lives!

7 comments:

Emilee said...

Awww, your blog is so cute! You are going to love blogging:)

dnbwilkesfamily said...

Love it! So cute and creative! Keep up the good work! You can check out our blog at dnbwilkesfamily.blogspot.com

Shalece said...

Hey Beacky! Cute blog! Blogging is a lto of fun, it'll be fun to see what you're up to :)Come see ours at www.csbeyler.blogspot.com :)

Blog Example said...

Your blog looks great becky! Of course it helps that you two are adorable and take great pictures. Miss you guys...at least now I can check in on you now and then. Love ya guys!! - Aunt Jen

Jennifer Shorr said...

Love your blog!!! Can't wait to see more. :-) --Love ya, Cousin Jen

Michelle said...

Hi Becky!!! So glad you have a blog and we can keep in touch now. You look so beautiful in your wedding pics! :)

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

Hey, I am totally on your site!!! That was crazy to see my picture!! I also have a blog site actually 2 one for Chad and i and the opther for my photography that I just added. :) How are things going?? my email is chelsearosephoto@gmail.com