Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Greenies

We enjoyed another evening of Halloween fun. Some friends of ours, the Deans and the Eckstoms, throw a family oriented Halloween party every year. They have a whole playground for the kids to play and provide games like "Guess how many skittles and/or M & M's are in this jar" and "Suck-as-many-peanuts-into-your-cup-within-a-minute." They asked that everyone bring an appetizer or a dessert, so we made Monkey Bread!
We received runner-up in the costume contest (thanks Maria for the idea)! First place was a man dressed as Sarah Palin with a cane that had a label that said, "John" on it, so he was Sarah Palin and John McCaine. He put a lot more thought into his costume than us. lol.
Out of about 30 people, I think Bryson got like 5th or 6th!

5 comments:

Naudia said...

Cute costumes! Hey I can't figure out how to add you to the blogs I'm following or a list of my favorite blogs. I think it might have to do with your privacy settings. Do you have any ideas of how I can fix that?

Naudia said...

Never mind ;)

Seth and Cindy Teague said...

Creative costumes, and I bet it didn't cost much!

Caldwell said...

The monkey bread was yummy!

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

Love the costumes!