This is the assembly line of cutting the donuts, frying the donuts, and glazing the donuts with chocolate or regular glaze.
Bryson glazing the tops of the donuts. He was wearing gloves for sanitation, but I didn't get a picture in time, so I had him pretend for me.
This is my cousin, Logan. He reports for his Dallas, Texas mission this coming Wednesday. We're happy/sad to see him go; Bryson loves hanging out with all the Tanner boys. This is the trash run around the neighborhood for when people drop their cups from the root beer and napkins from the donuts. Bryson and Logan did it on skooters and made it a little competition.
Another holiday spent with family, friends and lots of laughs!
8 comments:
I love your blog, Beck! It is so nice to see what you are up to from so far away. I still love it here in NYC eventhough I am starting to freeze my buns off. Love ya!
Mmm...donuts sounds good! Looks like you had a fun Halloween. Cute new background by the way!
Looks like so much fun! And yum, I want the recipe :)
What a neat idea! And wow, homemade donuts...I always wanted to try making some! Recipe please!
That sounds like a lot of fun, and it's a really cool tradition... having kids around for Halloween makes it more exciting too I think.
She said she'd rather not share, but will tell us that she googled donut recipe's and it is like an immitation Krispy Creme recipe. Sorry!
She said she'd rather not share, but will tell us that she googled donut recipe's and it is like an immitation Krispy Creme recipe. Sorry!
We had a great time Becky, Thanks for going trik or treating with us!!!
Post a Comment