Monday, October 6, 2008
178th Semi-Annual General Conference
Bryson and I really enjoy conferance every time. We can always pull things out of their talks that seem as if they were talking to us personally that we need to work on better.
On Saturday morning, Bryson and I both had to work. I am lucky that I can watch conference on the internet at work while I'm working as well, but Bryson's not so luckly. We met each other back at home for the second session. Bryson and his brother joined their dad to watch the Priesthood session. Since we just had a 2 week vacation with my family, we spent all day watching General Conference with Bryson's family.
The Jones Family also got a surprise letter in the mail from Bryson's brother, David, and wife, Naudia with a stick baby and a talking bubble stating, "Hi Grandpa and Hi Grandma" all drawn on Naudia's stomach. This is their first baby annoucement and will be the 4th grandchild on Bryson's side of the family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's a neat way to share the news. News from you guys yet???
Don't you love how everyone pressures you from the moment you get married. So when are you going to have kids? It's the same question over and over. Then its, "When's the next one coming?" I just gave birth, give me a second to catch my breath. LOL j/k
Post a Comment