My sister's and I have been cleaning out our mother's house for a month now and it ended today with an estate sale. My mom LOVED books and I was so happy to see the kids come up and ask for the books, I gave most of the them away free; I knew that's what Mom would have done. I was also so glad at what we accomplished because it was the first project, since the funeral, that my sister's and I have completed together as a team, as a family.
After the sale was over, we went to a work party and BBQ for Bryson's work at the airport. There was a mini-pool for the kids and a dunk-tank for the adults. It was fun to get to know all the people Bryson works with all day long. Long weekend- I'm looking forward to a Sunday full of rest.
4 comments:
That's really wonderful to be able to accomplish that with your sisters. I hope you kept some books for yourself!!! A BBQ sounds really nice right now...and so does that dunking tank!!! Anything to fill up a tummy and cool the hot body!!! Love ya girly!
So when I look at your blog I see the font wingdings. I have NO idea what your weekend was like but I shure wish I spoke wingdings! Ha!
I can't read it either...looks like a bunch of jibberish on the screen?
Glad to see you updating the blog....and I am glad the project went well. Love you, Beck!
Post a Comment