Saturday, November 15, 2008
Saturday, November 15, 2008
The best way to avoid homework is to post on our blog! So, here is how our week has been. The Arlington Ward had a Sealing assignment on Tuesday, so Bryson and I took the opportunity to grow as a ward. We were so excited when so many people from the ward had attended- they even had to split us into two groups. It was especially special to me because I had the opportunity to seal my grandmother, who just recently died a couple of years ago, to her parents for all eternity. I think everyone felt the Spirit even stronger while doing temple work that night because we knew we were doing the right thing, even though there were "No on Prop 8" protesters outside. Here we are with our good friends, the Caldwells.
Not so much a temple blessing, lol, but today Bryson helped out a friend from work who was moving from Murrieta to Riverside. As a thank you, he gave us a 50" big screen tv. Bryson has had a permanent smile on his face all day! : ) Bryson is a very hard worker and he deserves a special treat. (He's saying it's my early birthday present-uh huh- not my kind of present! It's his early Christmas present!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like a good turn out from the ward on Tuesday. Thats great! I bet Bryson is super happy with his new present. Seth has been wanting a new tv forever. We're hoping to catch a deal after Thanksgiving!
ooo fun, a big screen!
That is great that so many people from the ward went to the temple! And even better to do work for you family :)
Wow, pretty cool. Geez, I think Christian has been moving the wrong people all this time...lol!
I love all the pictures. You look so beautiful. I am very excited to hear you are in school studing nutrition. You can ask me anytime for help. Use this e-mail Sushkas@yahoo.com I check it more often. The other e-mail I gave you was a junk mail account just in case anybody else wanted to use it from my blog.
Post a Comment