Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Bryson's Flight School Graduation

Bryson's Flight School Graduation was a week event including: our household goods getting packed and picked up, family day, graduation ball, and the graduation ceremony.

This is a Memorial Rock for his graduation class.

 One of his last days of training, he was able to check out these bad boys.  
The Commandche = it was the ferrari of Blackhawks- now it's an old model.
 Family Day: where we got to check out Daddy's office...





 The ball with our friends.  Goodbyes are hard.



 His graduation ceremony.  FYI- it was at 10, not 10:30... I learned the hard way.  When Bryson called me at 9:55 wondering where I'm at.  Luckily, we are all dressed and ready (sort of), so I had to rush down there, had to park really far away and get a 3 year old to run while I carried a 1 year old, purse filled with snacks and a camera case.  We arrived during the National Anthem.


 Pinning on his wings.




No comments: