I bought this "zoo" at a yard sale to keep the kids stuffed animals in and Madelyn is constantly playing inside it- don't report me!
Our bundle of giggles... she is messy, opinionated, a fast runner, squirmy, and desperately wants to be one of the "older kids," has the sweetest smile and very much loves her older sister.
We will be hotel living for about a month between here and Germany. I'm trying to make it as stress free as possible, so I switched Madelyn to a twin bed, so we wouldn't have to deal with traveling with a port-a-crib. They love sharing a room together.
Coralee is becoming such a sweet kid. She helps with her younger sister and likes to do extra things to earn pennies to put in her bank. She definitely is opinionated as well (not sure where they got that from...), loves to play dress up, do puzzles, read books, and play with her little ponies.
Her first dentist appointment went... okay... I had been prepping her for awhile and she seemed so excited, so I thought she'd be fine. She wouldn't let the electric brush go near her, so the hygienist brushed with the pink and purple manual brush instead.
We love library books!
Playing tea party with friends.
First night sharing a room.
We went to the Annual National Peanut Festival: lots of traffic, lots of people, lots of money spent, lots of rides (that I don't trust to be safe,) lots of fried foods, but in the end.. lots of smiles from the girls. We've decided, we are just not Fair people. The whole time, I was just shocked at all the outrageous prices: from entrance tickets, to ride tickets, to food, to parking... We could have gone to disneyland for a couple days!
The dad's took the 3 year olds on the ferris wheel... as the mom's freak out that they're looking over the edge!
He had to try one. And I have to say... it... was... amazing!!! I may be making those at home... someday.
Working on Christmas ornaments. They love to paint, but Mom needs to learn to relax while finger painting.












No comments:
Post a Comment