Monday, September 9, 2013

Finishing Off Summertime in Alabama

We've made a lot of memories this summer!



 Made a fort in the living room for lunch.



 Sometimes (or all the time) you get caught in the afternoon rainstorms.  We had parked far away today and got soaked running back to our car!  Records were broken this summer in Alabama for the amount of rain!  I was very happy because it kept the temperatures down!





Is there anything cuter than a baby in the middle of a meadow picking grass?





I'm in love with my neighbor's twins!  Someone please tell me how to order a set!



 The men at a friend's surprise birthday party having a  "who can keep a Sour Warhead in their mouth the longest" contest.  We hadn't had one of those since we were kids!

And me at a "People of Walmart" themed game night.  I tried to go against all my instincts of how to dress in public and how to do my makeup.

No comments: