Bryson's and Coralee's birthday are 5 days apart. Bryson didn't want a present this year, but a fantsy dinner. We had prime rib roast and cheesecake for dessert.
(I'm still having issues with my pictures getting turning different directions. -I save them the right way, but blogger changes them and picasa web albums is giving me issues too... anyone blog with another company beside Blogspot?)
Good Morning Birthday Girl!!! I pretty much attacked her like the paparazzi- such a good mom.
After she woke up a bit... as you can see, we have started to potty train. One M&M for a dry diaper and one M&M if she goes in the potty or none if she does neither. She's doing really well. I'm not stressing over it and just doing it slow and steady. I don't worry about it at all when we're running errands. When we're home, she goes on the potty every hour and I set the timer for 5 minutes (and I've even gotten lazy about that), but she tells me she needs to go most of the time. She only uses about one diaper per day now.
She showing you how old she is!
Opening presents! Aunt Sarah got her new clothes, bubbles and sidewalk chalk. Aunt Jill got her new clothes and an animal book (which she want to read every night before bed). Grandma and Grandpa Jones got her new clothes too (this girl is continuing to be double the size for her age- 4T, so she needed clothes.) And Mom and Dad got her a life size (3ft) Elmo puzzle.
No comments:
Post a Comment