Thursday, March 3, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

In the attempt to keep this blog about our FAMILY and not just about 1 person, our baby, (even though she's worth it in my little opinion), here is a picture of Bryson and I at the Stake Valentine's dance. It was French themed: french food made by a french chef, real french scenery, a live jazz band, and even an Eiffel Tower made out of wood that someone made where all the lights were draped from. We had fun visiting and dancing with friends.
Pictures of our coed softball league are still to come - we lost our canon battery charger. We think it may have gotten lost during the holidays (So if we were at your house, maybe you found it?) I've ordered a new one and it's on its way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes Keep us posted on you ALL! I check all the time! I'd love to see more pictures of your growing girl! How's she doing? Miss you!