Coralee was blessed on October 10th, 2010 (10-10-10); must be a lucky day! I didn't expect this many people to come! I'm glad they did because we had a lot of food!
The men who participated in the prayer circle.
She finally slept after Bryson took her in the hall to rock her and she projectile vomited all over his suit and the floor. She hasn't felt good this last week. We think she had my cold and was constipated because once those issues were solved, she slept 9 hours at night for the past two days. (Of coarse Mom didn't because I kept checking on her to make sure she was okay!)
We were so excited to have our good friends, the Zurns, join us this weekend. Mike has a work convention to go to and he brought the whole family! Their son, Boston, is the cutest little guy!
2 comments:
Oh, how exciting! Sorry that she wasn't feeling well though...I hope you are all doing better!
So glad we were able to be there! Thanks for letting us stay!
Post a Comment