Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Coralee's 1st Roll Over

This is a couple weeks late, but I was sick, then Coralee was sick and now we're all better! She rolled over for the first time on her 5 week birthday. I WAS SHOCKED! She hated being on her belly from week 3, but I try to put on it for at least a few minutes a day. So as I was heating up some lunch in the kitchen, I heard her whining stop. When I checked on her, she was on her back. I was positive that she was too young for that, so I flipped her over again to double check and she did it again! I kept flipping her back and about the 5th time she got mad at me for un-doing what she worked so hard at doing. I couldn't figure out the video camera in time, so all I have are photos.
Success!

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

We have that same little surfboard in blue :) I can't believe she's rolling over already!!