Friday, July 2, 2010

Baby Shower

My sisters threw me a baby shower. It was beautiful! They did a wonderful job.
Here is my helper. Brea was very excited to help me open presents and kept wishing me, "Happy Birthday!" Her mom kept trying to explain that people receive presents for lots of things, such as: weddings, christmas, having a baby, etc... but she was stuck on birthdays. My sister is very talented and made this cake. She even put a red-headed baby on it. Here are all the guests.

5 comments:

Blog Example said...

Wish I was there...looks sweet.

Naters and Katers said...

Love the red head baby on the cake. So cute and you look great. I am glad you got the blog invite. Sorry took me forever. Seriously, a am going back to early mornings with donuts...lol!

Phipps Family said...

The cake is adorable! Looks like it was fun :) Yes- you need to pack a bag unless you want your husband picking out the clothes you wear home... I got stuck with the sweater I wore going in to have Boyd and it was HOT. Be sure they are comfy- maternity clothes are still ok ;)

When I had my first I wish I had packed breath mints for Colbey. His breath probably wasn't that bad but I was nauseated from everything else. I wanted him next to me but couldn't stand the smell and ended up asking him to stand back... not the best thing to happen. Good luck!

Michelle said...

Looks like a great time, sorry I couldn't make it! Can't wait to see your little one!! :)

Cassandra said...

Love the cake! Looks like you had a nice day :)