Yes, I made it with a Bachelor's in Nutrition and Food Science! It's been a long road, but I really have enjoyed it! I really do love to learn new things... even though, in school, I may not have remembered them by the time the next quarter came around, but no one needs to know that. :D
A big THANK YOU to my husband who helped me along, especially when our home was a bit embarassing during each quarter's final's week and even when finances were tight, cutting my education was never an option in his mind.
Now I would like to start taking piano lessons again after the baby is born; does anyone know somebody at a good price?
4 comments:
That's awesome, Becky! Congratulations!
There are a half a dozen piano teachers in our ward easy but I don't know what any of them charge. Let me know if you want some names...
Congrats :) Hehe, FYI you won't be able or want to do anything after your baby is born!
Congratulations!!! I'm so proud of you. I wish I could be there to take you out to celebrate!
Yay do take piano lessons, you deserve it.
So proud of you becky...wish I was there for that one too. You have done awesome sweetie!!!
Post a Comment