Friday, July 24, 2009

Mom's Passing

Again, I am not good with words, so here is a letter send to the family notifying of her passing: "Dear loved ones, Just wanted to let you know that Bronwyn passed away early this morning. Her funeral service will Saturday, August 1st at 10:00 a.m. at the 3868 Waterman Avenue in San Bernardino. We thank all of you for your prayers and heartfelt thoughts. With love,Gwen" I am so gratefull that I was with my mommy when she moved away from her earthly address. She is so much a part of me, I hope I will make her proud; I miss her already.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Becky you have already made her proud!!! So glad you could be there with her. See you Saturday if not sooner. Plaese call me if you need anything at all or just a shoulder to lean on.

It's great to know that she is in such a better place than any of us right now and no longer suffering. That always helped to bring me comfort in knowing that. Love you sweetie!!

Very Zaneta said...

I know you miss her, honey. And I know she was already so proud of you! I am praying for your peace and comfort now....xoxoxo

Shalece said...

Becky... You are in our thoughts and prayers. Please let me know if I can do anything for you. Again, I am so sorry....

Caldwell said...

Oh, Becky, I am so sorry! I know it was expected but I know there is no way you really can prepare yourself for such a thing. Let us know if we can do anything for you. You will be in our hearts and our prayers.

dnbwilkesfamily said...

I'm sorry to hear the news. Our prayers are with you. It makes me even more great full for the gospel and for temples. I'm so thankful that we get to be with our families for ever! Please let me know if you need anything!

Seth and Cindy Teague said...

So sorry Becky. You are in our thoughts and prayers. If theres anything we can do for you, anything at all please ask. Take care of yourself okay?

Emilee said...

I am really sorry Becky. I can't even imagine loosing my mom. Please call us if you need anything.

Bryan and Natalie said...

I know it's been said, but I am so sorry for your loss. I'm glad you have plenty of family and friends that you can find comfort in. Tell Bryson he has to get you whatever you want, whenevr you want! I can't imagine how you must feel. Good luck with everything. Bless your sweet heart.