This past weekend, I not only finished my Spring 2009 finals of my junior year, but we had a Jones Family reunion. It was at the Sherwood Hills Resort in Brigham City, Utah, just south of Logan. This was Bryson's father's side of the family. I was able to meet all of Bryson's aunts, uncles and cousins which means lots of fun and laughter. We also got to meet our new nephew, Jonas; David and Naudia's first son who is a month old now. We had lots of fun, especially the car ride with Christianne (Bryson's sister) and Alan, her boyfriend, in the car with us. -Aren't car trips sometimes the best part of the vacation!!- Bryson and I definately needed a vacation after a long school year; everything was perfect!Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Jones Family Reunion
This past weekend, I not only finished my Spring 2009 finals of my junior year, but we had a Jones Family reunion. It was at the Sherwood Hills Resort in Brigham City, Utah, just south of Logan. This was Bryson's father's side of the family. I was able to meet all of Bryson's aunts, uncles and cousins which means lots of fun and laughter. We also got to meet our new nephew, Jonas; David and Naudia's first son who is a month old now. We had lots of fun, especially the car ride with Christianne (Bryson's sister) and Alan, her boyfriend, in the car with us. -Aren't car trips sometimes the best part of the vacation!!- Bryson and I definately needed a vacation after a long school year; everything was perfect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How funny, we were just in Logan and you guys were only 30 minutes away! Sounds like a fun reunion!
I love Sherwood Hills!! Only it's not in Brigham City it's in Wellsville..lol you should see it in the Fall!! GORGEOUS!! But super fun..i was in Brigham city the last two weeks of June so super funny!!! Hope all is well!!
Post a Comment