My weekend ended up being a last minute trip up to Utah for my cousin, Torie's, wedding to my new cousin, Scott. Torie is only a year younger than me, so we were good friends growing up; she only recently moved to Utah.
This is my oldest sister, Sarah, with my mom and I.
We took lots family photos; this is all of my mom's siblings and most of their spouses (three of them couldn't make it).
My aunts and I, while waiting for the bride and groom, were messing around by taking bridal shots in all the inlets of the Salt Lake Temple. This was my "want-to-be-sexy, but not too much because I'm at the temple" pose. Bryson couldn't come this weekend, so this was for him! I realized this weekend that I don't sleep well when Bryson is not with me. I did not sleep more than a couple of hours a night; I missed him!
We thought it was so cute that my mom and my grandma were feeding each other crackers in wheelchairs outside of the temple, waiting to take pictures.
This is my oldest sister, Sarah, with my mom and I.
We took lots family photos; this is all of my mom's siblings and most of their spouses (three of them couldn't make it).
My aunts and I, while waiting for the bride and groom, were messing around by taking bridal shots in all the inlets of the Salt Lake Temple. This was my "want-to-be-sexy, but not too much because I'm at the temple" pose. Bryson couldn't come this weekend, so this was for him! I realized this weekend that I don't sleep well when Bryson is not with me. I did not sleep more than a couple of hours a night; I missed him!

1 comment:
Looks like a fun weekend. Looking good girl...work it!!! LOL
Post a Comment