There is such a generous woman in our ward that offered to take family pictures for us. I will always be grateful for her kindness. They turned out great! I love them! Here are a few:
I love this one with my sisters and Mom.
We found out this week that the cancer has spread too much to be able to graft the liver or remove anything, so we are enjoying the time we have with her now. My mind has been very scattered lately, but I'm dealing with it.
5 comments:
The pictures are great Becky, family photo's are always special! I am sorry to hear about your mom, thinking about it makes me wanna cry for you. Please let me know if I can do anything for you. You and your family will be in our prayes :)
The pictures turned out great! So sorry to hear about your mom. I can't imagine how difficult this has been for you and your family. We will keep you all in our prayers as well.
Just precious!!!
My thoughts anre with you and your family. Please call me anytime you need a shoulder!! :)
Beautiful pictures!
I love the pictures. What a blessing you could have them taken.
Post a Comment