Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Riverside Stake of Zion Youth Conference

Bryson and I were asked to be Youth Conference Parents again this year and it was so nice to see our "children" from last year and get new ones this year. (lol, that sounds funny!) Our activities included, rock climbing, rollar staking (I won a Cold Stone gift card for winning the Red light, Green light game), and great speakers which included John Bytheway and a woman in our stake whose life story is very motivational. We had 7 boys sleeping at our apartment and it was interesting for me since I don't even have brothers; they are definately different than girls! : )
I love how Bryson can reach so far.
John Bytheway with the Beylers. At the skating ring. Having fun during Family Home Evening. Our family (minus 1 had to come a day late) with our family flag. And because I'm been really busy since my mom has been sick with lots of hospital trips, I simply procrastinated making our family flag; therefore, my Aunt Jolene stepped in and offered to do my entire flag for me! She is such a good example of kindness to me and she did such a fabulous job!!!

2 comments:

Emilee said...

Aww I bet you guys were great parents:) That is cool that John Bytheway came!

dnbwilkesfamily said...

You guys look like you had so much fun! What a great experience! We miss you!