At Bryson's basic training graduation, they did a nice presentation of the history/ progression of the army and a basic senario of how they enter combat.
Bryson was the tallest, so he led his platoon onto the field.
It was very hot and humid... enough said.
We visited a little earlier than technically "allowed." I "happen" to attend church on base- that's all. Coralee was so excited to see her Daddy! - She was a little weirded out by his buzzed head.
I went to a Super Wal-Mart to get some groceries for our hotel room that week and noticed a few things that are different in the south.
On family day and graduation day, we went to a good 'ol southern bbq place and a nice steakhouse. Cora is actually saying, "Cheese." She wanted to eat the lemons, so we let her.




2 comments:
Tiff told me that you got to go! I was so excited for you!!! Looks like fun! I LOVE LOVE LOVE grits!!! MM MM!!
Glad you got to go. I wanna come visit you in the South, I've always wanted to visit there!!
Post a Comment