Saturday, September 3, 2011

Coralee - 1 Year Old!

We made it! (I mean ~ she made it!)

Good Morning!
"Why are you shining that bright light at me?"

"Oh, you're taking pictures... I'll smile for that!"

Circus Elephant Cupcake Cake made by her Aunt Sarah

She enjoyed her cupcake.

Happy Family Picture!

Doctor's appointment for her 1 year appointment:

33 inches (100th percentile - didn't know a baby could be in the 100th, I thought 99.9% was the max because then they would move up the chart, but apparently you can) and 26.5lbs (98%).

Her books are her favorite toys these days. She sits, turns the pages, and babbles the story to me.

I had a little "wow" moment as a mom tonight. As I was putting her to bed, I threw her over my shoulder to give her last hugs, kisses, and snuggles good night and was just overwhelmed with how tall this child really is... she really is the size of an average 2 year old. I just took in all in and said, "Wow..."

3 comments:

Hayley Parker said...

yay happy birthday coralee! and cuute cute cupcake cake!

Naters and Katers said...

I can't believe that it is already a year. Happy Birthday Coralee! I love those "wow" moments, they make everything worth it.

Anonymous said...

Wow we have 1 year olds!!!