Monday, July 18, 2011

Utah visit

I decided to take a trip to Utah to visit family and friends.

Cora didn't seem to mind being in a portable crib...

My Grandma Tanner, Cousin Janessa, Aunt Gwen, Me and Coralee...

Cannell cousins...

Dakota, fresh home from his mission to Spain. I learned that I have forgotten so much of my Spanish.

Mason helped Cora play with the animals all week; she was in heaven! She knows how to say, "dog," "cat," and "please."

Derek showed her all the chickens they have.

I had forgotten how much better home-produced eggs are!

Janessa painted Coralee's toe nails...

Then we spent a couple days visiting with friends...

Janae and Boston...

Friend of 17 years, Maria. We visited very late, so both our babies were sleeping.

First "Cousin-of-the-same-age" picture. Coralee with Cameryn; they are 6 weeks apart.
David, Naudia, Eric, Christianne, and I all had root beer floats at David's and Naudia's new house.

5 comments:

Hayley Parker said...

i wish i'd known you were in town, i totally would have come visit you and cora! unless it was the week i was in CA... haha maybe we switched :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a good time visiting family! We're glad we got to see you two!

Very Zaneta said...

So good to be able to follow your blog. The baby is getting so big so fast! She's a doll, Beck. xoxo

Amber said...

You look good in your last picts, tan? or vacation just does a person good.

Maria said...

Thanks for making the time to come see me! It was way good to visit. I love that Cora had her nails done. So adorable.