Our friends, the Marley's, came to visit us! Nicole and I became friends last year and here are her two daughters, Breanne and Kaitlyn. They moved to Arizona for a fabulous job (her husband, Cameron, is also a pilot) 1 day before Coralee was born, so they this was the first time seeing her. Nicole's daughters are just the sweetest girls; they loved baby Cora and Cora was loving having "big sisters" over to play!
This is how captivated Cora was with Breanne. Brea would pretty much make any kind of sound: "Boo," "Ahh," "Swoosh," etc... and Cora just was cracking up!
We pulled out the pool for all the girls to swim; SOMEONE didn't enjoy it. I didn't think the water was too cold, but apparently it was.
And just a good on-daddy's-shoulders-shot; pretty much her favorite place to be these days.
Nicole and I also ran in the Riverside Stake's TinMan competition; since we had the strollers, we were only able to do the running section which is a 5K, and not the biking or swimming, but we plan on doing it together next year and get a babysitter! I'm sad we didn't get any pictures. By the end of the race, the girls were so cranky (we kept them out too late), so all we were focused on was getting home for naps.
I was thinking over the really good friends I have in my life and we all live in different states! I guess distance doesn't matter, but it would be nice to live close by to any or all of them!
2 comments:
I love all of these pictures. Cora looks so fun. I agree, can we please leave near each other one day soon? Thanks for always staying in touch!
The girls and I had a lot of fun too! The first thing Breanne told Cameron about when we got home was Baby Cora. Next year...the WHOLE thing! Thanks for having us.
Post a Comment