I know this is so cliche, but time really does seem faster with a baby at home. The last eight months in college seemed like it was never going to end, but sadly the baby stage of MY baby is almost to an end. She's gone through a big change this week: she's talking more, giggling more, and just in general a whole lot more social. She's still not crawling, but not do the lack of trying on my part! She'll stay up on hands and knees, but stay frozen. It will come when it comes, I guess.
I love the fact that I can simply put bite size pieces of food on her tray and we can all eat dinner at the same time instead of 'bite for baby,' then 'bite for Mom,' 'bite for baby' and so on.
This is an old picture, but she would sometimes use her feet to help hold her bottle up. Not so much anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment