My baby will be 5 months this week!! I really do not believe it! I love her more and more everyday. She babbles and coo's a lot, laughs and squeals all the time. She sits up on her own and also has discovered her feet - sometimes when I pick her up from her naps, her socks will have been taken off and up by her head where she dropped them. As of 2 weeks ago, she weighed 18lbs 4.4oz (98% percentile) and 26.5inches (96% percentile). So if you hadn't noticed, this baby is TALL. It's been awhile since I got a sleeping shot of her and I thought this was cute that she got her foot caught in the blanket.
3 comments:
They DO grow up to fast. Bostie and Cora's Monthly birthday celebration tomorrow!
Time flies! I am trying to enjoy every single moment with my last baby. Cora is so darn cute! I love that you update monthly :)
She is growing so fast! She reminds me so much of my Aubrey with all her chubs, I love it! ;)
Post a Comment