Monday, December 20, 2010

4 Month Photo Shoot (At Home)

I tried to do a little photo shoot again. Even though the lighting is bad, I think they turned out cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so happy! Sweet Cora

Bryan and Natalie said...

I love how cute your baby is and was so excited to see her in person on Sunday! So just in response to your comment on my blog, our biggest problem is that first year law students are not allowed to have a job because of how intense their studies will be and in their second year they can get an unpaid internship, so the only income we can get would have to come by me. Also, we'll be taking out a serious load of student loans since law school is $30,000 a year! So you can see where my stress about all this comes in. Thanks for the excellent advice though, I will definitely take it all to heart.