"Come What May, and LOVE It!" - Joseph B. Wirthlin
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Baby Jones #1 - 18 weeks/ 4 months
This is a couple weeks late, but here is little Jones. I was very, very tired while taking these photos, so that was the best smile Bryson was going to get out of me. We find out the gender of the baby this week!
You look great Becky...I'm so excited for you guys! You have to call me or text me or something when you get the news...I really do want to know the sex of the baby. So happy you were approved for the house too. Think of you often...love ya!
3 comments:
You look great Becky...I'm so excited for you guys! You have to call me or text me or something when you get the news...I really do want to know the sex of the baby. So happy you were approved for the house too. Think of you often...love ya!
Look what a cute prego you are, Beck! Just a cute little bump. Fit mama!!
Post a Comment