We haven't had much going on in our lives lately... I finished finals last week, Bryson finishes his last one today. He has 197 hours of flight time and is only 3 hours aways from having an instructor job. Since, I am able to work more at home, I have been able to walk/ run Mt. Rubidoux in the mornings. My friend Nicole and I go Monday through Saturday and push her girls: Brea and Kaity. She was putting a present together for her parents for Christmas and asked me to take some pictures of them for her. I have realized that child photography is a talent that I haven't developed yet! I did end up being able to get a few good ones.
1 comment:
Oh Becky, I love you!!! Yep, ut's harder than it looks that's for sure. Great job though. You should come with me sometime on a shoot!!
Post a Comment