Monday, September 28, 2009

New(ish) Car!

Because my car was about to fall apart, we needed to get out while we could. We've been looking for some good deals online and almost bought a few here and there, but the Spirit never confirmed that it was wise. We found this smoking deal at the Alvarez Jaguar Dealership because the owner, Ramon Alvarez, is a distant friend of the family. We only bought the car for $500 over what they bought it for wholesale at the auction! It's a 2007 Toyota Camry LE. This picture technically isn't ours, I just found the picture online, but pretty close. Our rims are different and we don't have that extra bump on the top (and Bryson would be crushed that I don't know what that extra bump on the top is used for... lol) We love it! There is so much more room inside and a lot better gas mileage than what I was getting! We're happy! File:2007-Toyota-Camry-LE.jpg

1 comment:

Seth and Cindy Teague said...

Yay! How exciting for you guys. Its a cute car!