Saturday, March 7, 2009

25 Random Facts about Becky

This is a fun thing that someones asked me to do! 1. I love to finish off a packet of post-its! I feel like I accomplished something! 2. I am a senior at Cal State in Nutrition and Food Science. 3. I actually always liked red heads, luckily Bryson was my first and last! : ) 4. I don't like cake or pastries, but I love love love ice cream & sorbet. 5. I love excercise: I run Mt. Roubidoux or around the neighborhood 6 days a week. 6. Since high school, I have lost 35 lbs. It took a lot of patience and hard work for me. 7. I love to cook and try new recipes. 8. I am very organized, my mom used to let me reorganize a whole book shelf for fun. 9. I enjoy rearranging furniture, we just rearranged our living room and bedroom (actually twice ... thanks Bryson!) 10. I would love to take a photography class someday, I love taking photos. 11. I rule at Battleship! 12. I am not very self confident, I'm working on it. 13. I stand for truth and righteousness. 14. I like the show Gilmore Girls- my mom and I would watch it together. 15. I hold any baby that is in close proximity at church every Sunday. 16. I love fresh mushrooms, but hate cooked mushrooms. It's a texture thing. 17. I want a backyard full of trees and a garden because I love to can fruits and vegetables! 18. No matter what I order at a resaurant, Bryson's dish always tastes better! Why is that? 19. I reward myself when finding a great sale with another great sale... don't all girls? 20. I have so much respect for my mother. She has had her share of trials. 21. I was so lucky to find my best friend to marry at such a young age. 22. I lived in Spain for 6 months and visited for a month a year later. 23. I need to practice my spanish, does anyone have any CD's or flashcards? 24. The kitchen always needs to be clean before I can go to bed. 25. My favorite date night is a homemade meal, playing any board game, and relaxing from a long, hard week.
Feel free to comment with anything else! : D

No comments: