This year we spent Christmas Eve with the Tanner Family and Christmas day with the Jones Family. It was a quiet Christmas because a lot of family couldn't make it this year. Christmas Eve included dinner, acting out the first Christmas with narration, and taking care of a very sick mother. : (
Christmas day started very late, I woke up about 6:00am while waiting for Bryson to wake up; finally, I couldn't wait any longer and woke him up at 7:30am. Then, we went over to Bryson's parents' house about 10:30am and had to wake the siblings up too! We played games all day and had a nice dinner.
I forgot my camera both days; therefore, I had to snag a photo that my aunt took during the Nativity play.
Bryson and I started a new tradition for our family this year to celebrate Joseph Smith's Birthday on December 23rd. I stole the name from a friend, "Little Christmas Eve." We have a little family home evening and activity in his honor.
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun Christmas. Sorry to hear about your mom being sick, hope she is feeling better!
Post a Comment